Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Meal Plan from AZ Pro Physiques

So here's the scoop.... This diet is H.A.R.D. {From last post}

Please tell me if you were able to do this for longer than 3 days because I sure couldn't.
Too much Chicken and I need my carbs and sugar.

Not a good diet for me!

BUT! This is not the end of dieting!

By the way, when I say "diet" I mean it in a positive way! It's a word that describes my meals plans on a day to day basis because... IF I FAIL TO PLAN, I PLAN TO FAIL!!!

So...I am going back to my meal plan that I have done in the past that has helped me to lose 20 lbs in about 2 months.

Here it is:

Breakfast
Option 1: 1 whole egg (omega 3) and 2 whites with one packet Quaker Lower Sugar oatmeal
Option 2: Blended Protein Smoothie (1 scoop whey protein) with ½ cup berries
Option 3: 1 whole eggs (omega 3) and 2 whites and 1 slice Ezekiel bread (Trader Joe’s, Sprouts) topped with I can’t believe it’s not butter spray, ½ cup berries
Option 4: Protein pancakes (1/4 cup quick oats or Quaker flavored oatmeal packet, 1/2 cup egg whites, 2 tbsp vanilla protein, cinnamon and splenda) may use spray butter and Walden Farms no calorie syrup.

AM Snack
Option 1: 1 scoop whey protein mixed with water and 15 nuts (may eat cashews, almonds, walnuts and they may be salted) or 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter or almond butter
Option 2: Atkins “Endulge” Bar – flavor of your choice (max calories 150 and max carbs 6g)
*or similar protein bar just follow the rules on calories and carbs

Lunch
Option 1: 3 oz chicken or ground turkey, ½ cup steamed veggies, ¼ cup brown rice and soy sauce
Option 2: 3 oz turkey breast, chicken or canned chicken with 1 slice of whole wheat bread or Ezekiel bread with mustard, lettuce, cucumbers and tomato.
Option 3: 3 oz chicken (shredded), 2 Mission whole-wheat Carb Balance tortillas, and 2 tbsp salsa, 1 tbsp fat free cheese if desired.
Option 4: 3 oz chicken or canned chicken on a salad with Newman’s Own Lite salad dressing. and medium apple or 2 small dates. 

PM Snack
Option 1: 1 scoop whey protein mixed with water and 15 nuts (may eat cashews, almonds, walnuts and they may be salted) or 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter or almond butter

Dinner:  
4 oz lean protein (chicken, ground turkey, or white fish), and ½ cup steamed veggies with spray butter and medium salad if you would like (2 tbsp low cal, low fat dressing) Newman’s Own Lite salad Dressings are recommended.

*If you have a sweet craving after dinner you can have one of the following; sugar free/fat free Jell-O or pudding snack, 2 Hershey kisses. If you don’t need it don’t eat it!




 

Additional Info

  • Drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water a day. This is a MUST! If you don’t do this, your body will not be able to properly make the changes needed. Think of drinking water as a marathon, not a sprint - you have to drink it throughout the entire day instead of chugging it all at night. Find your mid-day point and make sure you’ve drunk half a gallon by then.
  • Weigh and measure ALL your food. Buy a cheap food scale at the grocery store.
  • Pick one or two days in the week that you cook and prepare your meals in advance
  • Make sure to eat every 3 to 4 hours. No sooner, no later.
  • Keep a daily food journal. I may need to review it during the process.
  • At least 4 times a week wake up and do cardio for 30 minutes on an empty stomach.
  • Stick to the plan! 


CONDIMENTS INCLUDE: Mustard, soy sauce, seasonings, herbs, cinnamon, splenda or sweetener of your choice, I can’t believe it’s not butter spray, Pam cooking spray, hot sauce, and fat free balsamic vinaigrette.

DRINKS INCLUDE: coffee (no cream), ice tea (unsweetened), PowerAde zero, crystal light, diet soda (limit to one per day, only if needed), lots and lots of water (up to 1.5 gallon per day), no alcohol.

**One cheat meal a week after being on the diet for two weeks- Cheat meal rules** It must be a whole meal. Ex: chicken with pasta, hamburger with fries, Sushi rolls etc… Also it must be the last meal of the day and on the same day every week. Friday or Saturday nights are good options.

P.S. For salads-Just greens (romaine, spinach) and for vegeatables-only broccoli, asparagus, or green beans. 

Take and omega-3 pill with each meal.

For Protein shakes- I buy some from AZ Pro Physiques that has no sugar or carbs and is low in calories. So just make sure that you are getting one that isn't loaded with carbs and sugars. Most of them are.

I know that this diets sounds strict or impossible but I will testify that this diet is absolutely amazing! I have known 3 other people in my immediate family that have followed this diet and have lost 15-30 pounds each. I have felt so good on this diet! I have been doing it again for the past 3 days and I feel healthy and thin! Yay! Don't we all want to feel that way?


And by the way, I give 100% credit to my trainer Whitney from AZ Pro Physiques Check out their website...they awesome healthy recipes. But Whitney gave me my meal plan and I would see her twice a week to workout. 

 Whitney Jones 
Co-Owner, IFBB Fitness Pro
Personal Trainer

She's the best trainer in the world and has changed my life forever!
By the way...she is certified in post-pregnancy fitness and that is why I started to see her in the first place. 
She knows all about our bodies!
I miss her and wish that I had enough money to see her 3 days a week for the rest of my life!


FOR WORKOUTS:


I would do cardio 6 days a week for 30 minutes...preferably before breakfast! So I would mostly walk/run for 30 minutes or do a stair master workout. The first time Whitney told me to do the stair master for 30 minutes... EVERY OTHER STEP...I thought I was going to die. But your body can do amazing things when you put your mind to it! 2 days of the week I would do an addition 30 minutes of weight training.


I hope that this helps some of you out! Come on board with me and lets get skinny! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment