Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ready....Set....GO!!!!

Well here it is! I have gotten so much feedback on facebook about this diet that I am going to blog about my journey (Later, I will include what I have been doing up to this point that has helped me lose 20 lbs)

Thanks to Pinterest, I found a blog that has inspired me: http://blogilates.com/ This girl is a great source for dieting, exercising, and living a healthy lifestyle. She is just so cute and has a great personality! Her and a friend created this diet which I have challenged myself to do! You can read about it HERE. You'll want to read exactly what she does!

So here's the down-low of the meal plan:(In red is how my first day went)

 meal 1

egg white omelet (1/2 cup liquid egg whites) with 1 cup broccoli. (Surprisingly tastes good when added with lite soy sauce)

meal 2
1 small can tuna with 2 cups broccoli. (tuna good, and yes that's a lot of broccoli!)


meal 3

9 oz boneless skinless steamed chicken breast and 1 cup steamed green beans. (Could only eat 7 oz and had broccoli because I didn't get green beans yet)


meal 4

1.5 scoops vanilla whey protein mixed w/ water (She was using Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder in Vanilla, I use ISO Sensations-can be found at House of Fitness or online)


meal 5

9 oz boneless skinless steamed chicken breast, 2 cups romain lettuce, 1 tomato.(My favorite meal of the day. I found yummy dressing: Newman's Own Lite Sesame Ginger...deeeeelicious!)

meal 6

1.5 scoops vanilla whey protein mixed w/ water (Skipped for the first day because I didn't want to eat right before bed)

For condiments I used lite soy sauce and tabasco. For dressings, basalmic vinegar or very light vinaigrettes. I also drank TONS of water.

So that's it! A lot of protein! But I was so full all day!

One thing I am going to add to it is if I am having a crazy sweet tooth, I will allow myself 2 Hershey Kisses at dinner time. That is what my last diet that my trainer had me do, if I absolutely had to have it!

I weighed myself yesterday morning and this morning!!!! I LOST 2.6 pounds! Woah! Whenever I put my body through a major diet change, I lose weight fast the first couple of days so don't think it's going to be everyday that I lose this much! Although I am super excited!

Hope you do it with me!

Stayed tuned for more information on tips and tricks to help make the meals easier!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment